Sunday, April 12, 2020

The Outback



Putting a load of laundry in the dryer, another in the wash. Pouring some kibble for the cat who just woke from her nap and brushed with a meow against my leg. Down the stairs to our little garden looking so fine with a sky-fallen coat of jewels in the leaves, Easter colors in the bleeding hearts. Finding spiritual renewal in my own back yard.



Bleeding Heart (cropped)



Bleeding Heart Leaves



Miner's Lettuce



Unfurling Fern



Selfheal



Calla Lily Leaf



Calla Lily



White Garden Flower (whose name I no longer recall).



Pink Garden Flower (whose name I no longer recall).



Orange Garden Flower (whose name I no longer recall).



I Should Remember the Name of This Common Garden Herb 
But it's Slipping My Mind



Yard Buddha



Yard Buddha's Cat



May a sense of life renewed 
fill your souls every day, 
wherever you are.

* * *